Sunday, December 21, 2008

Seeing Santa, Listening To Jazz, And Playing In Live Art!


I went with grandma to 7th and Fig to see Santa on Saturday. Santa asked me what I wanted for Christmas, and I told him I wanted a bike. Santa said he would have his elves work on it for me. High five to Santa!


Then Grandma and I ate some lunch and watched a jazz band play jazz Christmas songs. The lead singer asked me some questions in between one of her songs. I guess she knew I liked jazz music by the way I bopped my head and snapped my fingers (like my grandma has taught me).



When we were ready to leave, grandma and I discovered this art place, showing the work of Cheryl Walker. She had some nice pieces of art on the wall, but I had more fun running through the streamers of colored panels of plastic sheets.











No comments: